A.L. Butler Daniel
Butler Daniel brings decades of experience litigating medical malpractice cases throughout North Carolina to Daniel, Holoman & Associates LLP. Mr. Daniel is passionate about helping those who have been affected by catastrophic birth injuries or medical malpractice resulting in brain damage, cerebral palsy, or wrongful death. He has had substantial jury trial experience over many years, having tried many medical and other cases to jury verdict.
Mr. Daniel has been recognized by Super Lawyers®, a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Super Lawyers® patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
As the founder of Daniel, Holoman & Associates LLP, Mr. Daniel has compiled an experienced team of attorneys dedicated to providing their clients with the time and attention they require, the dedication they deserve, and the justice they seek.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Political Science - 1989
- Delta Theta Phi
- Phi Alpha Delta
Honors & Awards
- AV Preeminent 2020
- Super Lawyers 2019 - Butler Daniel
- North Carolina, 1993
Professional Associations & Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Hanover County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member